Katrina Clark, Vice President
VICE PRESIDENT & MEMBERSHIP CHAIRPERSON
The Membership Chairperson shall be the Chair of the Membership Committee and serve on the PHSC Board as a Vice President
The responsibilities for this position shall be:
• Form a Membership Committee and work with it throughout the term.
• Create a plan for membership growth.
• Ensure implementation of recruitment and retention procedures.
• Prepare and implementing Network orientation sessions.
• Identify and have an understanding of the different membership needs and programs offered by PHSC.
• Create a plan for membership satisfaction and present the plan to the PHSC Officers and Voting Members for approval;
• Understand and incorporate membership satisfaction stats into membership growth initiatives and planning.
• Encourage the recruitment of new members and promote award programs to the HSA members.
• Ensure new members receive New Member Orientation packages and participate in the HSA trainings.
• Create agendas and implement trainings for Network Officer Meetings .
• Submit Membership Chairperson Recruiting Reports and the Membership Report to PHSC once per month.
• Coordinate with other committees to fulfill position responsibilities.
• Assist Officers in organizing PHSC workshops to examine the community’s needs, assess our current membership satisfaction, and develop action plans.
• Conduct exit surveys with members who leave the HSA organization as a way of recruitment and better service of PHSC. (i.e.) term has been completed; school change; school closings.